About this items:
- Brands: Unique Bargains
- Today Price: $41.02
- Regular Price: $82.99
- Ratings: of 5 stars
- Reviews: buyer reviews
Unique Bargains 15″-22″ Flat Panel TV Swivel Wall Mounting Fixing Bracket Details
- The 15"-22" Panel TV Wall Mount is the ideal solution for mounting a flat panel TV or computer monitor to a wall, ceiling or even under a cabinet.
- This Flat Panel TV Wall Bracket is incredibly easy to install, and it features a low-profile, sliding plate design that places the display very close to the wall for a clean look, while also providing a unique combination of simplicity and security.
- Low-profile design.
- Slide together quick mount for LCD displays.
- Weight capacity up to 15kg.
- The Panel TV Swivel Wall Mount allows maximum flexibility for installing and viewing LCD displays.
- It provides effortless tilt and swivel adjustment with no tools required.
- Size of the panel: 15"-22".
- Maximum load: 15kg.
- Dimension: 24.5cm long, 15.8cm wide when folded.
- Color: Black.
- Weight: 1075g.
- 1 x Wall Mount
Unique Bargains 15″-22″ Flat Panel TV Swivel Wall Mounting Fixing Bracket Consumer Video Reviews
Bill Cooper - Mystery Babylon Hours 11 - 15 #41 #42 #43 #46 #47
This is Bill Cooper - Mystery Babylon Hours 11 - 15 #41 #42 #43 #46 #47 video review by A Graceful Watchman. TheTruthIsFullOfLies, when you find the truth, you will also find a lot of lies. I am going to do this until you either wake up or I die a martyr. If you don't wake up then I would rather... This video reviews was uploaded on 12:24am on Thursday 4th July 2013.
Senate Session 2011-05-05 (11:15:22-12:17:15)
This is Senate Session 2011-05-05 (11:15:22-12:17:15) video review by CSPANSenate2011. This video reviews was uploaded on 3:09pm on Thursday 2nd June 2011.
House Session 2012-06-19 (14:03:51-15:04:59)
This is House Session 2012-06-19 (14:03:51-15:04:59) video review by CSPANHouse2012. Representative Ron Barber (D-AZ) was sworn in, filling the seat vacated by Gabrielle Giffords. This video reviews was uploaded on 12:30am on Thursday 21st June 2012.